- Inspection. – Each buyer by making a bid for a lot acknowledges that he/she has satisfied themselves fully before bidding, by inspection or otherwise, as to all the Conditions of Sale, the physical condition of and description of the lot.
- No purchase shall be claimed or removed until it has been paid for. All purchases shall be paid for and removed at the buyer’s risk and expense by the end of the sale. The Auctioneers shall not be responsible if the same are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, and all lots not so removed shall remain the property of the Auctioneer.
- In the event of any failure of the buyer to comply with any of the above Conditions of Sale the damage recoverable by the vendor of the Auctioneers from the defaulter shall include any loss arising on a re- sale of the lot, together with the charges and expenses in respect of both sales and together with interest at 2% above Royal Bank of Scotland plc Base Rate upon the price of any which has not been paid for within 48 hours of the sale. Any money deposited in part payment shall be held by the Auctioneer on account of any liability of the defaulter to them or to the vendor.
- The Auctioneers are unable to accept payment from successful bidders other than by Debit / Credit Card.
- Whilst W.L.C. make every effort to ensure the accuracy of their description of any lot. Each lot or lots is sold by the vendor with all faults, imperfections and errors of description.
- Removal of goods is the responsibility of the buyers within two hours of the last and the final lot being sold. 20% buyers premium is applicable on the hammer price.
- All watches and jewellery carry a 2 year warranty
and our electrical items carry a 1 year warranty through WLC.
Your feedback has been received.