Entering your items into one of our auctions could not be simpler. Simply follow our guidelines below and a member of WLC Auctions will contact you with confirmation.
- If you are looking to sell your goods through Auction then please e-mail us (email@example.com) all descriptions and photos and as much information as possible.
- Proof of ownership must be provided with all lots entered into WLC Auction
- All Watches and Jewellery will have to be taken three weeks prior to Auction to go through the certifying process
- Vendors will receive the hammer price and WLC Auctions will retain the 20% Buyers Premium plus a 10% Sale Fee from the Hammer Price
- Payments will be made within 7 days of sale but vendors must accept that the Auction is unreserved and the Hammer Price is final regardless of the outcome.
- WLC Auctions will accept full responsibility for the care and safety of any goods enclosed up until sale
- For Further enquiries please contact Us